Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#978 He Created the Right Arm

Today, I went to the supermarket and saw a man who lost his right arm. He was using his left arm to hold the things he wants to buy. I saw him at the counter with his wife laughing and smiling at each other. As I went to the same counter, we were queuing and I was behind him. There are times when he looked at me and give a smile that I began to get this idea that tells me that we are so lucky to have our own right arm. This man, with no right arm, was laughing! Hey! He was laughing! And he also smiles at me.
There are so many people out there who did not match to this man. They have their right arm with them. Still, they are not happy as he is. 
Anyway, the right arm we have now, deals with many things in our life. And it is considered to be so important that if we lost it, we will be crying all days in a year. 
Let us praise God because He gave us this right arm. And let us use this right arm of ours to glorify Him. 

Praise God!

 
 Photo from: here

No comments: